Sunday, April 13, 2014

Garlic, Ginger Beef Roast (Soooo Good! The best)

3lb Beef Roast (I used a sirloin roast, I found at Costco)
bacon grease (just make bacon for breakfast, and leave the grease in the pan, to brown roast)
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp. ginger
1/2 c. Braggs amino acids
1/2 c.  Beef Broth

I browned the roast in the bacon drippings, while sprinkling with pepper.  I put in the crockpot, then rubbed with garlic, and sprinkled on ginger.  Poured Braggs and Beef Broth on, and cooked on low for 8 hours, cut up, then threw back in to soak in the juices for 20-30 minutes while preparing the rest of dinner.
I steamed some green beans, and tossed with a little butter and salt, and cut up some fresh pineapple, and made some rice.  This dinner was a hit with everyone.  Everyone was begging for more, and there were no leftovers.  : )  I don't like meat much, but I loved this meat, I ate way more meat then I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment